Gregg Duistermars, O.D.
Glaucoma Management, Diabetic Exams
Hurst & Fort Worth, TX
A native of Iowa, Dr. Duistermars joined Texas Eye and Laser Center in 2013 after 10 years in California. He has many years of experience in both the Optometric and Ophthalmology settings. Since graduating in 1987 Dr. Duistermars has obtained certifications in ocular therapeutics and Glaucoma management and is now a Diplomate of the American Board of Optometry. He is available for routine eye exams, diabetic exams, Glaucoma evaluations and pre and post-surgical care. Dr. Duistermars enjoys golf, exercise and traveling.
HONORS & AWARDS
- Certification in Therapeutics
- Certification in Glaucoma Management
- Doctor of Optometry: Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago, Illinois – Completed May 1987
- Bachelor of Science: University of South Dakota, Vermillion, South Dakota – Completed May 1983
- Therapeutic Optometrist
- 13 years in Private Practice
- 13 years in Ophthalmic Practices
- Tarrant County Optometric Association
- Diplomat – American Board of Optometry