Stacey L. Webb, O.D. Biography
Routine Exams, Diabetic Exams, Glaucoma Management
Hurst and Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Stacey L. Webb joined Texas Eye and Laser Center in May 2000. She is board certified as a therapeutic optometrist and an optometric glaucoma specialist. Dr. Webb is certified by the Texas Board of Optometry.
Dr. Stacey L. Webb was born in Stuttgart, Arkansas on March 20, 1973. She has resided in Texas since 1985 and has a daughter.
In May 1995, Dr. Stacey L. Webb received her undergraduate degree at the University of North Texas. She then went to the University of Houston, College of Optometry for four years, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude.
Dr. Webb is a member of the Beta Sigma Kappa Optometric Honor Society.
- Doctor of Optometry, University of Houston College of Optometry Completed May 2000
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of North Texas, Denton, Texas, Completed May 1995
- Externship at Conroe-Woodlands Eye Clinic Conroe, Texas, Summer 1999
- Externship at Keesler Air Force Base Biloxi, Mississippi, Fall 1999
- Teaching Assistant University of Houston College of Optometry, January 1999- May 2000
- Therapeutic Optometrist Texas Eye and Laser Center Hurst, Texas, June 2000-present
- Beta Sigma Kappa Optometric Honors Society
- Dean’s list at University College of Optometry
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude